Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I’m sitting alone, in my room at this very moment.
suddenly not giving a crap about anyone, at first I cared
for at least two people in my life, but just realizing that
that so called friend doesn’t want me, they don’t NEED me.
so, I say fuck all. You all just think of yourselves way to
fucking much, especially when I try to see, Hm maybe how you
are doing today or how you've been? You just shut me out, and I
thought that we were friends, I thought that for a split second in
the whole entire world, that maybe just maybe you would do the same
for me, but I now know that I was mistaken by a million.

You sadden me every day of my life.
Sometimes I don’t know if you want me in your life anymore, I sure
As hell know you don’t need me.

So much for best friend’s means best, next time don’t promise something
That you sure as hell can’t keep.

You’re a liar.
You’re irresponsible.
You broke my heart..
Completely, this time.













Do you think I'm wrong to think that?

No comments:

Post a Comment