Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Help.Help.Help.

It's currently raining. Not that much. But somewhat..

Anyway..

Two days ago, I was talking to a friend, I've never
met, but we've been talking for about two years now. Usually
I don't do that sort of stuff, because most people are creeps.
But, he's different.
I want to meet him.
He came out by where I live to see me.
But I didn't show up..
I really wanted to. Said I couldn't. But I could have.
Now that I think about it, I'm pissed at myself.
I let that chance go, blow by.
But why?
--"I didn't want to show up by myself"
Do you think that's totally insane?
I do now, but I didn't then.
I mean, what if he kidnapped me? Maybe he was some known kidnapper
I didn't know about.
Turns out, he isn't..
But still.
Anyway, I just wanted to ask for someones help or advice.
It may sound stupid but I really need to know what to do.
I like him..
And he must like me back if he came all the way out here to see me, right?

4 comments:

  1. I think u totally did the right thing and the smart thing. I would say see him but not alone for the first time. some people can be really good liars on the net so always better to play it safe! always trust your instincts they never let u down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dom,
    I'm from Malaysia and it's funny cuz i found your blog from sassy. Followed your blog right away. Well, i suppose this is the first ever blog you're writing? I just started mine too. Follow me:)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was a good decision to make too. For the most part. Thanks guys. And Yeah, it's my first blog I wrote. I'm now currently following your blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you made the right decision too.
    he could be lovely. yet he could be an axe murderer.. probably not though haha
    i love that you labeled this post with the word 'kidnap'
    it cracked me up

    ReplyDelete